Monday, October 4, 2010

Jumbo




I have to stop myself, not to start a collection of
vintage kids games, I'm so thrilled when I find them ,
they are from the 50 early 60

- this week (second week of October) -

- I started  to crochet an second blanket (the first one was for Nila,
  this one will be for  myself)
- we got a long weekend (so back to work on wednesday)
- I love Avocados
- dreaming of Toffee apples (sooooooooooon)
- reading 'nothing' from Janne Teller (we should all read it)
- missing London
- loving the Milktooth blog from Louise
- looking for  an easy&yummy cookie recipe

8 comments:

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

I love those vintage clown toys- and avocados too!

Malene said...

I completely understand your fascination. And I remember Jumbolino from my own childhood ;)

Margith said...

Lovely vintage kids toy.

nath said...

oh wow. that is really something. enjoy your long weekend!

MoonDoggie said...

Oh how fabulous! I particularly love the colours on that elephant.

MUS said...

die jumbolino ligt hier ook nog steeds te wachten voor een nieuwe bestemming. leve de kringloop

The Vintagist said...

I perfectly understand your passion for vintage kids games :)

I found a Dick Bruna card game -here the pics: http://govintage.posterous.com/more-week-end-findings- and i'm deeply in love of it!

So...go ahead and buy as much as you can! Are much better than Playstation&Co.! :)

Doei from GoVintage!

Kickcan & Conkers said...

Love these two games!